Photobucket

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Slowly

It is really strange to me that now that I have all this free time to do all these different projects that I have been wanting to do I now have no desire. Why is it that when I was busy I wanted to keep being busy. Every minute acounted for. But now my life is like floating down the lazy river at cherry hill.

Hopefully I will perk up this spring when I go to Glorietta, New Mexico with Intervarsity. Although I dreaded studying the book of Mark for 8 hours a day I ended up thirsting for it. That was the best time of the day for me. We would go and have free time and I just wanted to go back into the classroom. I wanted to get my questions answered, I wanted to find more questions to ask. Hopefully I can get a core group of people that I can do that with after we leave New Mexico.

A good study group is definatly a essential part of a Christian's lifestyle. I believe that questioning can also lead to thirsting for God. It is good to question, I'm worried about you if you aren't questioning everything you believe in. Don't believe things because your family, friends, or culture tells you to. Come to your own conclusions.

Never be afraid to go deeper.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment