Photobucket

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Realizing my actions and reactions.

I noticed I hate being classified as "religious"

Why?

What is wrong with being religious?
Nothing.

Being religious is all about keeping traditions.
I am not against tradition.
Tradition is wonderful!
This is how our cultures are formed.

But over the past few weeks I have realized that I don't want to be known as a "traditionalist"
This is not what my God is about.

I believe in being a Christ follower.

Christ follower: Someone who cares more about showing Jesus to others so that they can have a relationship with Him.

Being religious and a Christ follower can go hand in hand. But I don't want to be known for my traditions... I want to be known as the girl on fire for God.

1 comment:

  1. I love this and I love your heart for God. I love how you're wanting to stand out and to be known as the girl on fire for God.

    ReplyDelete