Photobucket

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Books

Here are some books I would highly recomend for your reading pleasure :)


Photobucket

This is my favorite band. Of course i'm going to promote any thing they are selling :)
But i also think its actually cute, clever, and funny.

Photobucket

Whenever I'm feeling a little lost or frustrated by all the thing i don't have in my life (which is silly because I am so incredibly blessed) I just have to sit down and read this book. Its not super long but it does take a lot of time to read.

Photobucket

Who knew that Jesus was in politics too?

Photobucket

This one is a love story (obviously) and is probably the book i've read the most. The reason this one really hits home for me is because i know God's love is much like the man's love for his wife in this story. Its beautiful.

Photobucket

Another romance. Fantastic book! i had a really hard time putting this one down. I will warn you though, its got some curse words and sex in it. So I wouldn't recomend it to anyone too young (or young at heart)

Photobucket

This one is just... cool. Thats all there is to it.



Photobucket

This book was a little forced on me at first. But i ended up really loving it. What a great plot and character work. Good job Sara Gruen. Good job.

Photobucket

And then we come to H. Potter. How could i not tell you to read them? And may anyone who compares them to twilight be a plauge sent upon their homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment