Photobucket

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Looking at the future.

So here I am, sitting at the computer the night before graduation. I have a lot to think about. What a crazy feeling this is. We have been working on this moment for the past 12 years. And most of us are saying "Now what?". I am definatly one of those people. I have no idea. I just finished reading what people had written in my yearbook and most of them said "Good luck with your life" or "I know you'll do great things".

Will I truly do great things? How can we make sure that what we are doing is great? I really wish I could answer those questions. I guess... to me, being great or doing great things would mean that you are a radical. Radical in whatever you do. If you go for something you go all the way. Being half hearted isn't the way to success, however you may define that.

I think that even when you have a difference of opinion than someone else, its easier to respect them and even give them the oportunity to share with you what they think, feel, or believe in if they are extreme about it. (I dont mean extreme in the way that you are rude and hurtful to others). I think that being a radical is very important. And I hope that I can be a radical for Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment