Photobucket

Sunday, May 30, 2010

The up and coming.

So back in high school (thats pretty cool to say) when I was Ellsworth's aid during his sophmore english class, He had them write an essay called "I believe". It was honestly very inspiring for me to hear what these kids were having to say. It was in no way a religious battle. In fact there were many kids who were the same religion but had different ways of thought. It was touching. I felt compelled to look back at my life and see what I believe and how I came to that conclusion. I just wanted to let you all know what is to come in this blog ,which I dont know why i started in the first place, I guess I like sharing my thoughts to anyone who would like to listen.




1975; Alice & Walrus in Anaheim Pictures, Images and Photos


"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"

-- Alice in wonderland '51

No comments:

Post a Comment