Photobucket

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

1 Timothy

Matt, Jake and I started our Bible study tonight on 1 Timothy. It went really well! I'm incredibly excited to see the way God works in us to help each other as well as others. We're a good team :)

haven't been sleeping well lately. i keep having these horrible dreams and waking up hysterically crying or screaming. No fun for anyone.

This reminds me of Peter Pan:





So i'm starting a few new things in my life -- we'll see how they work out.


First of all i started to rewrite the book i started a few years back. I'm very excited about this. Although i've had to make a lot of changes to it (after all i was in nineth grade when i started it) its turning out to be something i'm very proud of. More details on that later.


I also have been having a lot of weird sick feelings lately that i dont really feel are related to my seizures. I just feel floaty and like my brain is in a different place sometimes. Which is really starting to scare me so i was praying about it and i'm thinking i need to start running. Because when i was exercising regularly last summer i was feeling great all the time. It even was helping with my seizures. I ended up stopping at the begining of junior year because the swim coach wouldn't let me joing (the administration messed up my attendence credits) and i just kinda gave up after all that training. So matt and i decided to go running and maybe run a leg of the Ogden marathon this coming May. This could either be really fun or we'll end up being cranky at each other. We'll see :)


Photobucket




Who knows, maybe we'll become super hardcore like uncle Iroh




uncle iroh Pictures, Images and Photos






ahhh too wonderful.
Can't wait to get my Christmas gift... a full "The last airbender" trailer!!

Well enough nerdiness for one night. I'm going to go play Final Fantasy ;)
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment