Photobucket

Monday, November 9, 2009

Craft Fair

Craft fair went very well! I am so excited that i got such a good response on my drawings. I actually got the opportunity to witness to some people by just talking to them about their lives and their walk. It was a really amazing experience. This whole weekend was deffinatly a God thing. (i'll post some of my drawings on here later)

Today is Matt and my one year anniversary but we dont get to see each other because he's working on a upcoming movie and has his Best Buy orientation. So we decided to celebrate it on saturday night after the craft fair was over. The plan was to go to red lobster but he decided to suprise me and go to SLC and eat at P.F. Changs. By the time we got there we had an hour an a half wait until we could eat there. So we decided to drive around for something else and we were both very grumpy because we were hungry and couldn't find parking. When finallly we just decided to go to macaroni grill just to see how long the wait was. There was no wait and we were seated instantly. neither of us have been there before but it was one of the best meals i've had in a very very long time. Then we drove back to go buy lego batman at walmart (we were obviously just flying by the seat of our pants at this point) and we exchanged gifts in the parking lot. Matt wrote the most beautiful song for me and recorded it in Brett's studio and played it. So i was sitting in the car with him with tears streaming down my cheeks and a big smile on my face. I wasn't reallly paying attention to what people were doing around us but i'm sure we got some weird looks. So we went back to his house and played video games the rest of the night. It was perfect (:


I am very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment