Photobucket

Friday, March 12, 2010

Walking the thin line.

I have found that sometimes it is really difficult to be a good friend. There seems to be this thin line between being a good friend and being walked all over. I know it sounds like I have a crappy friend if they are treating me badly but I am also wondering if there is an acception to some things. I know they are going through a really tough time in their life right now and I want to be there for them. But occasionally they will just say incredibly rude comments.... Sigh. It is really hard for me to have unconditional love for people.

Luckily I'm going to Catalina tonight and get a chance to get away from the stress. And I get to just focus all of my energy on God. What a wonderful thing.


the hunger games Pictures, Images and Photos


PS. Aimee Bellah suggested the book "The Hunger Games" to me. It is incredibly good. I suggest you read it. You'll have a hard time putting it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment