Photobucket

Monday, June 21, 2010

Clean room

I finally took the time to clean out my drawers and organize my shoes and book shelves. Oh my it feels nice. All I have left to do is Clean out all the shirts that have been left in my closet but that can wait until another day because i'm content looking at what I've done so far.

In other news I have no idea what I'm doing with my life and it feels great :)
I keep having this nightmares where I didn't actually graduate and I have one more year of Roy High *barf*. Thank God thats not the case.

Also, my book is coming along very nicely and I am excited to get more into it. Oh how I love literature. Speaking of reading I think that anyone who has ever been or ever will be in a relationship needs to read this book:


5 love languages Pictures, Images and Photos


Not only has this book helped me in my romantic relationship but other relationships in my life as well. I encourage you to pick up a copy and a highlighter... You'll need it.

1 comment:

  1. I love "the five love languages" i had to read it for my Marriage as an Interpersonal Relationship class up at Weber. It was pretty eye-opening. I'd recommend it to anyone, even single people

    ReplyDelete