Photobucket

Monday, December 27, 2010

Embark

So as most of you know I recently lost my job at the credit union because of my health issues. I have been struggling with it a lot. I want to be independant and live on my own and take care of myself. I love having my own place and feeling responsible. But what am I supposed to do without a job? Thankfully God has started to show me a little bit of the good things that can come from this. Matt and I have started a photography business and we seem to already be doing really well for just starting. We have about five different people who want our business and who are telling their friends about us. Now that is a God thing. Hopefully that will be an income I will be able to live off of.

I also decided to go to college this next fall. I have no idea what I want to do, but I feel like my break from school has been great but its ready to jump back in. I am very nervous and excited for the upcoming events. Please keep praying :)


Here is our website if you want to check us out :)

simplyelementalphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment