Photobucket

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer laze

I've just been so tired lately. I'm not entirely sure why, I dont really do anything, maybe I'm having seizures while I'm sleeping? Ah well, nothing I can do about that.

Anywho, It feels like summer is almost over - mostly because I work at famous footwear and tomorrow we start back to school - and that I haven't gotten a chance to even have one. Matt and I have both been working fairly frequently and find it hard to get time off to go on trips. Which is a total bummer. Hopefully we can go on a camping trip somewhere close before the end of July. I have only been swimming twice and haven't hiked once. What a lame-o. Sadly I had to cancel hiking with Aimee the other day because I got called into work. I'm hoping that we can do something this week.

Good news:
  • I get to hang out with my Go group / family tonight. Always a good time :)
  • I am going to Lagoon with Matt on Tuesday

I love the people God has been putting in my life and helping me get closer too. I hope you all know what a blessing you all are :)





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment