Photobucket

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'll be seeing you.

Matt is going on a week long backpacking trip and I am going to miss him A LOT. I know a week isn't long, but he's my best friend (and not to mention cutest friend) of course I'll miss him. So him being gone for the next week got me thinking about when he was leaving for college almost four years ago. So here is the video I found and some pictures that I love and a few that just bring back tons of memories before Matt and I were... Matt and I. Enjoy :)



i'll be seeing you

W, aleesha MySpace Video




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I love you my dear and I hope you have a great trip.

2 comments:

  1. The utaba picture with Matt wearing makeup really freaks me out...but I'm sure there's a picture like that of Gerald waiting to be discovered...oh goodie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lexy Nisula and I did that to him actually. What charming girls we were. haha

    ReplyDelete