Photobucket

Friday, July 2, 2010

Fear.

Today was like any other day. I had a hair appointment scheduled and got rid of my A line so that I can start growing my hair out, which I'm very excited about, and then I had work. Work was going great. It was a pretty easy day and we were doing good and I got to go to lunch with Matt which always brightens up my day. But then about an hour after I got back I started to feel like I was going to have a seizure. My vision was bluring, my eyes were fluttering, and I kept losing track of what was going on around me and what I was doing. It was a very scary feeling to think that I was going to have a seizure at work. There are so many things that I could hit my head on, and I also wouldn't want to scare a customer. So I told my manager how I was feeling and that I needed to take a fifteen minute break to try and relax and figure out what to do. So I went into the back room and the next thing I knew I was waking up on the floor with a terrible headache, body ache, and nausea (which is how it feels after you have a seizure). Thank God that I had a walkie - talking right there to let my manager know, and that I didn't get hurt worse than I did. But waking up on the floor of the back room was still a very terrifying experience.

My manager called someone in to cover for me and I got ahold of my parents to come and get me. So I went home and started to relax when I got a call from Matt who was a little freaked because he went into Famous Footwear to come and see me after he got off work and my manager told him I had a seizure. Poor guy. So he came over and brought me some sushi dinner and comforted me. I am so thankful for him. What a wonderful group of people God has put in my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment