Photobucket

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fabric cutting and hospital visits.

So it has been a while since I have posted anything.

Latest news:

I have a new job at Joanns fabric and crafts. I just got done with my first week and am still getting used to everything. Starting a new job is always a little stressful when you have to learn so many new things. I also tend to get policies and methods mixed up between Famous footwear and Joanns which I will hopefully be able to fix fairly quickly.

Unfortunatly I had an incredibly frustrating day on Wednesday. I was working my second day at the cut table and I was cutting fabric for a customer that had about 18 bolts so I was talking to her about her projects and measuring when all of a sudden I had a shap pain in my right kidney, my face went hot and my body went cold, and I got light headed. I finished up the customer and took a little break when I started to break out into a cold sweat and the pain started to increase. So I decided that it would be best if I went to the hospital because I was obviously confused and a little scared. So Matt came and picked me up and took me to the ER and we spent about 6 hours there taking a multitude of tests. At the end of it all they had no idea what the problem was. So they released me and Matt and my mom wheeled me out to the cafeteria to get something to eat (becaues I was too woosy to walk from all the pain killers) and I ended up fainting. So they had to take me back into the ER and didn't get home until two in the morning. Horay for spending 11 hours in the ER with no results. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment