Photobucket

Sunday, August 8, 2010

A day of frustration.

It really annoys me when people get angry with me about my seizures.
I'm sorry that this disorder of mine is an inconvenience for you, I'll try and do better next time?

UGH! I dont get what people expect me to do.
Believe it or not... It's more difficult for me to deal with than you.

Sorry for whining. I just needed to vent my frustrations.
I promise I'm not like this all the time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, that good points:
I got to relax with Matt last night after he got home from his backpacking trip, it was really nice to have him to talk with again. I'm a very emotional, sensative, and talkative person and he seems to be the only one that can calm me down. He helps me be a better me. Also, Matt was sweet enough to bring me the next book in the searious I'm reading "An echo in the darkness" by Francine Rivers. I am so blessed to have someone so thoughtful.


Photobucket


This past week I have been thinking a lot about college. Yes or no? what do I want to do? Well, I know I want to write. I also know that I want to do art. I would love to be a children's book illustrator and author. Or I could write novels and do art and possibly sell it (if I get good enough). What a wonderful thing that would be for me. Just to sit in my own creativity and inspire and touch people that I don't even know. Art and Literature....

I'm thinking double major :)



4 comments:

  1. I like the children's book illustrator and author idea :) That sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then I could write things like "ONE hungry monsteer under my bed..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant monster. Pardon my typo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might as well use the opportunity to influence kids around the world to spell incorrectly. They're going to do it anyway. Crazy kids.

    ReplyDelete