Photobucket

Monday, August 16, 2010

One year of living biblically

I saw this posted on a friends facebook today and found it incredibly interesting.
I will definitely buy his book when I get the money.




I don't agree with him on everything he has said obviously but I thought what he did was incredibly interesting and definitely worth reading about. I dont think that the old laws still apply in today because I believe that after Jesus died on the cross for us we no longer had to give sacrifices and have all of those laws. I also believe that a lot of laws were also made up by the Pharisees so that they wouldn't break the true laws that God had laid down for them - the ten commandments.
I understand that we all don't share the same beliefs and that is fine.
I just feel that this is something that anyone could appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment