Photobucket

Friday, August 20, 2010

Excitement overpowering fear

You know, I expected to cry when I graduated.
I didn't.

I also expected this gut wrenching fear of moving out and having all this change in my life.
I'm not.

Photobucket

I am so incredibly excited for the things coming up this fall!
I get to be a leader to some of the coolest kids around and teach them about Jesus.
I get to see them love, hurt, and triumph.
Hopefully I also get to help them through that process.
Something I wish I would of had at that time.

I am also moving in with one of the coolest ladies I know!


I am very blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Awe. you're the bomb. sounds like God's working his will in your life.

    and if someone tries to bring you down... throw em' on the ground!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know, I think you should meet Hilary first before putting her in your blog post. ;)
    Woot to the woot!

    ReplyDelete