Photobucket

Friday, May 27, 2011

Little did I know...

So it turns out, keeping up on this blogging stuff is tougher than I thought! Kudos to those of you who stay on top of it!

I'm trying to look back on what I did yesterday and I feel like it was a whole lot of nothing. I had the day off and zero motivation to do anything. So I sat home, ate, and watched Hey, Arnold for about three hours. But I did end up driving out to Bountiful to visit Matt. I was finally able to take him out to eat, which was a really great feeling because over the past four months I have been struggling with money. I have also noticed that I have become a lot more responsible with my money and am not spending on silly things that I don't need. I am starting to learn the concept of "It's God's money first", althought I don't claim to have mastered it quite yet ;)

As for today, I had a pretty frustrating morning. I lost my contact lense and don't have anymore backups. Which means I might not have contacts when I go to Japan. I REALLY hope I can get an eye appointment in soon so they can order me some more. It ususally takes a little bit to get here so I'm hoping that I have just over a little bit of time until I leave. Work was slow today so I was pretty thankful when it was over (no, that isn't my one thing of thankfulness). I don't know... today hasn't been a bad day, but it also hasn't necessarily been good either. I did notice a lot of pan handlers today walking aroun the junction in Ogden. They always ask for money but when any of us offer to buy them food they get mad at you. I really hope that they kind find out that they are worth more than what they are addicted to. I am thankful that I don't have to deal with what they are dealing with. But I also pray for the strength to show them love, because I have noticed that I really struggle with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment