Photobucket

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The middle

Today was full of great things. First of all I had the day off, which means I got to sleep in, and I also was paid today. I ususally estimate in my head about how much I will get in my next paycheck so I know how I want to budget it. I ended up getting a little bit more than I was expecting (which I didn't mind one bit).

I did splurg a little bit and bought myself a pair of Chaco's (I budgeted for them)






CHA-W101630-0402102

They will be perfect in Japan.


That's another thing that is great about today. Exactly two weeks from today... I will be leaving for Japan!! I can't wait to be there and see everything I can. I am thankful that I get to help others in need and pray that when we need help, God will send others to us.

1 comment:

  1. Woot! Woot! Chacos!
    And i'm liking your 365 thankfulness idea. Very cool :)

    ReplyDelete