Photobucket

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Saturday

Oops, I skipped Saturday. My apologies.


I seem to remember Saturday being really rainy and cold. Which is not something you want to be experiencing in late May. But I didn't have work until 3:30 so I played my video games and relaxed until then. As of right now I am working on Lego Harry Potter years 1-4. The wonderful thing about lego games is you can just run around and destroy things. If you just keep hitting (or in this case jinxing) things then you will usually find out what you need to do. It isn't a frustrating game, it is easy enough that you don't get too worked up about but challenging enough that you aren't bored.





LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch)



Cute.


Work was pretty slow and relaxed so I just talked with my boss Diane and her daughter Lily. It is so nice to have a boss and co-workers that you enjoy. I know I talk about this all the time but I truly do feel blessed by this job. It came at the perfect time and I don't have to wonder how I will get food for that week. God is providing for me big time and for that, I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment