Photobucket

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Monday :slash: Tuesday

Monday

Yesterday was Memorial day so Matt and I hung out went over to his parents house for breakfast and were then planning on going shooting. But apparently everyone under the sun thought that would be a great idea too because there was a huge waiting list. So instead we drove up the canyon to look at the flooding rivers and pineveiw. I have never seen anything like it, especially in Utah. The people that had houses right up against the river now had the river for a yard and for a deck. The water was going so fast that it ended up looking like it was boiling and was hitting under the bridges. It was scary to look at these homes that might be destroyed soon.

After driving around for a bit we went back to his parents house and watched "A bridge too far". It was pretty good, as far as war movies go. I don't know, I just have a hard time watching them because of how manny lives were lost and how many homes were broken because of these things. I do want to be informed but that doesn't mean that I enjoy it. After the movie we had a steak dinner which was de-licious! I love Matt's family and am so thankful that I get along with them so well.


Tuesday (today)

Today was not a very enjoyable day. I was running late to work so I just threw some clothes on, put my hair up, and ran out the door. When I got to work I found out some plans I had made fell through which really upset me because I wasn't able to figure out a solution since I was working and couldn't just start texting while I was at work. Around the end of my shift I went to count my till and saw that I was $20 short. How could I of been $20 short!? I went out to the front near tears so I could tell Carlos, my co-worker, what happened. Before he could go back and double check for me we had to make some drinks but I was really shaky and anxious about the missing $20 and I sprayed hot steam all over myself and kept dropping lids and straws everywhere. Eventually we got all the drinks made, and made well, so I watched the front while Carlos checked my till for me. He came back out and said that I just added my numbers wrong and was right all along. I can't believe that I sat there and recounted my money three times and didn't think to try adding the numbers again. UGH!

I was a little light headed from my little panic attack so I went home and did a few chores around the house and noticed that I started to feel some seizures starting up. I decided to lay down and relax so that I could try and get rid of them so I could do some chores. Matt called and I told him how I was feeling and that I hadn't had the chance to eat today and was too disoriented to make it down the hall (I know that sounds pathetic but it's true). Matt, being the sweet man that he is, went and bought me pizza and milk (because I apparently mentioned how I needed some. I don't remember that). He totally brightened up my day. Once again, I am thankful for him and the way he can cheer me up. It's a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment